The T-REX chain sharpener is a fast and accurate machine for sharpening chains in the workshop or in the field. Fast operation and simple adjustments make it an ideal machine for servicing dealers, hire companies & professional forestry workers where time and accuracy are important considerations.
Return on investment (ROI) is secured with just 400 chain sharpenings!
Dinasaw Promo Video
Just look at these benefits:
Correctly sharpened chains will greatly increase bar and chain life.
Automatic operation relieves staff for other duties.
Sharpen up to 30 teeth per minute.
Cam operation ensures accuracy, consistency and reliability.
Automatically detects the hand of cutters and corrects the grind angle to suit.
3 Operating Modes
Allows for sharpening most chain styles.
Easy to use
Simple adjustments for cutter placement and metal removal.
Little or no adjustments when changing between most chain.
Any size and type of chain can be sharpened.
¼" right through to ¾".
Any top plate angle between 0° and 35°.
'Scratcher' chain as well.
12- 15 volt DC operation.
Accurately lowers depth gauges (separate operation)
Ball bearings, hardened cams and bushes with sealed pivots limit wear.
The latest software can be installed via Infra Red transfer.
ABN 'CYCLONE' wheels grind cooler, maintain profile and reduce wear.
240 and 110 volt AC switch mode power supply.
Swivelling wall mount bracket.
Tripod floor stand.
Infra Red computer interface. (Software upgrade)
Multimedia instruction CD.
|Front On||Wall Mounted|
|Bench Mounted||Sharpening 'Scratcher' chain|
'CYCLONE' ABN Grinding Wheels
Dinasaw's unique 'Cyclone' ABN Grinding wheels are made from a unique blend of Cubic Boron Nitride & Amber Boron Nitride. This mix is manufactured specifically for Dinasaw®.This Super Abrasive combined with Dinasaw's unique profile has many advantages over standard grinding wheels:
- Safe, steel construction eliminates danger from breakage.
- Only metal particles are ejected during grinding keeping the machine cleaner, reducing wear and respiratory problems.
- Steel blank eliminates the need for redressing an reshaping.
- Unique design forces cool air onto the grinding surface reducing heat and burning of teeth.
- Coating will not glaze like standard vitrified wheels.
- Nickel coated for durability.
- Lasts considerably longer than standard wheels with uniform results.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Can be custom made.